Friday, May 7, 2010

Brighton History Museum

I went on one of Zoe's field trips this past Tuesday, and man was it cool!


Flashback

Couldn't resist


Henderson House. This whole house was actually moved to the history museum and is being restored little by little.




Tractor Ride!





Henderson House in miniature



Heartwarming

Cornshuckin
buttermakin
The old style school, this lady was actually mean like you would expect in the old days...I'm surprised she didn't smack one of us with a ruler.

And this railroad guy was awesomer than meat and potatoes! He was fun :)





And also, today I got an updated pic from my new sister-in-law in London of new niece and nephew-in-law wearing the knickers I sent! How cute are these little people? This is Holly and Alfred



No comments:

Post a Comment