Thursday, July 28, 2011

Laguna Beach, CA

Driving through to Las Vegas, our stop at the worst buffet in the world...Zoe and Paul Bunyan


And finally at grandma's!




We dragged poor grandma out to the beach...





And Freya kept eating sand. I thought to myself she would get a mouthful and stop faced with the unpleasantness. It occurred to me as she was taking her 3rd mouthful, that maybe she is enjoying the salt in it...duh. Very sandy diapers that night...


dinner with grandma













beautiful Laguna Beach



grandma took us to the Sawdust Festival...


where Barbara bought her first art!


and Zoe met some like-minded artists...




We also drove down to San Diego for a day, here we are in front of the place of my childhood and my dreams...



we also stopped in at the San Diego Zoo!




me knitting on the beach, I'm sure you're surprised






Goodbye Cali! Until next time my dearies...


No comments:

Post a Comment