Monday, May 11, 2009

may in review

Alpaca Show!


Both skeins I entered into competition placed third! The shawl never made it, I got frusterated with the pattern and didn't feel like finishing it in time...


Penney and I went to the Hot Sulpher Springs for my birthday, it was a great relaxing day :)


Penney...jeez...


Mother's Day with my little love. We went for brunch at the Inverness...they make the best creme brulee ever. Period.
Hiking in Boulder, just beautiful



And lastly, Zoe's ballet recital. Precious, no?

we went for Fourbucks with Brad after...


And I think that about sums it up :)

I am officially off to bed, as I have to endure day two of annual yarn sale tomorrow and it looks like Zoe may be coming down with something...swine flu maybe?

nighty-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment